- Research and planning in Ads
- Working with the Display Planner
- Using the Ads Editor and manager accounts
- Reporting tips with Ads
- Using rules and automation in Ads
- Dynamic search and display automation
- Overview of video advertising and Google Display Network
- YouTube advertising via Ads
- Advanced PPC tips and tricks
Skill Level Advanced
- [Instructor] If you're a campaign manager, the latest advanced features on Google AdWords are cutting-edge tools and they will help your business compete at a totally different level. My name is Adriaan Brits and I'm a digital marketing specialist working with companies all over the world. My goal is to help you increase your knowledge of pay-per-click advertising and elements of programmatic media buying. In this course, I'll help you master the use of auction in sites, bid simulation, the display planner, with relevant tools and tailings. I'll also show you the tools available to manage other users and run a scalable operation, with tips on reporting at various levels.
We'll then take a look at mobile marketing with AdWords and cover Emulate reviews, mobile landing pages, the psychology in use of bid adjustments, metric variations in search and dealing with excessive bounce rates. In addition, I'll cover video advertising in AdWords, so that we can learn about opportunities in the growing area of video marketing. And I look forward to sharing many more advanced tips and tricks with you. By the end of this course, my hope is to increase your understanding and confidence with pay-per-click.
By using these advanced features, you will distinguish your business and your marketing career.