- Research and planning in AdWords
- Working with the Keyword Planner
- Using the AdWords Editor and manager accounts
- Reporting tips with AdWords
- Using rules and automation in AdWords
- Dynamic search and display automation
- Overview of video advertising and Google Display Network
- YouTube advertising via AdWords
- Advanced PPC tips and tricks
Skill Level Advanced
- [Adriaan] The latest advanced features available on Google Ads are cutting age tools for campaign managers who want to compete at an entirely higher level. And that is exactly what this course is about. My name is Adriaan Brits, and I'm a Digital Marketing Specialist working with companies around the world. I'd like to help you to increase your knowledge of pay-per-click advertising and programmatic media buying. Let's look at the things that you learn upon completion. First I'll explain how to use Google Shopping ads for E-commerce.
This covers practical tips on campaign seller, the use of shopping feeds and more advanced tactics on optimization and bidding. During research and planning in Google Ads. I'll demonstrate the use of auction insights and bid simulation, the new customizable keyword planner, and other relevant tools. In Managing and Reporting, I'll show you how to manage others and run a scaled agency operation with tips on reporting at various levels.
Then in Mobile Marketing with Google Ads, I'll explain emulator views and mobile landing pages. the psychology and use of bid adjustments, metric variations in search and display, and dealing with excessive mobile bounce rates. You'll also learn about app installs for mobile marketing ad proximity marketing, and free Google tools to optimize the mobile ad experience. In Using Automation in Google Ads, I'll cover the use of rules and automation and look specifically at bid adjustment rules, keyword performance rules, multi-location bid adjustments and automation through scripts.
You'll see interesting examples, such as automation via real time weather conditions, and other functions for customization that are driven by data feeds from a business. We'll talk talk about customer match to re-target people on your email list, as well as MCC automation scripts. Finally, during Video Advertising in Google Ads you learn about opportunities in the growing area of video marketing, including YouTube TrueView and live event targeting.
On completion of the course, your understanding and confidence with PPC will evolve to the next level, putting you in a better position to truly distinguish your business and marketing career.
Q: This course was updated on 12/19/2018. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover Google Shopping ads for ecommerce.