Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding ad groups and reviewing options, part of Google Ads (AdWords) Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Our campaigns are typically going to have…more than one ad group.…And our ad groups will typically have more than one ad.…So, let's take a look at how we can add…more ad groups and ads after we've completed…our campaign set-up process.…Now, I'm here at the all campaigns overview page.…And this is the default area that you land…when you visit Adwords.com for the first time.…What we'll wanna do is go into the particular campaign…that we wanna add the ad group in.…I'll choose the campaign from the navigation…on the left-hand side, and select ad groups…from the sub-menu that appears.…
Next, I just need to choose the plus icon…and Google will bring up the wizard…to create that ad group.…I'm gonna choose cancel and show you how…you can get here another way.…Let's say, again, that I'm at the…all campaigns overview page.…Now what I can do is, instead, click ad groups…from the sub-navigation.…Because we haven't selected a campaign,…we're going to look at all ad groups…across all campaigns.…From here, I can click to add an ad group…
Once you've set up a new campaign and written your first ad, you can learn how to use AdWords reporting and Google Analytics to monitor their performance. Instructor Brad Batesole also shows how to optimize ads to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment (ROI). Finally, go beyond the basics of AdWords with ad extensions—a feature which can increase your click-through-rate by several percentage points. By the end of the training, you'll know everything you need to create effective PPC ads on the Google ad network.
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up an AdWords account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 11/21/2018. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover creating responsive search ads and adding a click-to-message extension.
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
Connecting Google Analytics3m 32s
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.