- Differentiate between Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Identify the five different types of remarketing campaigns available with Google
- Recognize the definition of a remarketing tag
- Explain how to set up a basic campaign using AdWords
- Describe the process for setting up an advanced campaign in Google Analytics
- State the benefits of using dynamic remarking
- Recall the steps for creating attributes for a dynamic remarketing campaign
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Adriaan] My name's Adriaan Brits, and I'm a marketing consultant. Marketing campaign specialists use remarketing with Google AdWords and Analytics to retarget specific visitors based on a variety of custom criteria. In remarketing basics, I will show you how to build remarketing lists with Google AdWords and Analytics. And then we'll go through key differences between these two interfaces. You will learn about the types of remarketing available with Google and see how it can increase ROI. I will show you how to link up AdWords and Analytics accounts and how remarketing tags work.
We will cover basic AdWord setup, using remarketing lists and rules, dynamic remarketing, custom dimensions, and the use of RSLA. All of this is aimed at delivering more efficient campaigns. I would like to invite you to join me on the course, after which you should be well-equipped to set up future remarketing campaigns with Google.