Learn what natively formatted ads are, when you should be using them, and how you can implement them.
- [Narrator] In this video, I'd like to introduce you…to AdSense Native ads.…Native ads were first launched in 2017…and they enhance how ads served…from AdSense appear on your site.…As you can see here on the AdSense blog,…there are three categories of Native ads.…In-feed ads, in-article ads, and Matched content.…In-feed ads are perfect for being placed…as part of a blog or article feed,…especially useful for mobile advertising.…In-article Native ads are great for going above…or below the body of your content in a particular article.…
Finally, Matched content Native ads promote other content…on your site to help increase user engagement…and the time that they spend on your site.…Matched content itself is not new,…but it comes with all of the aesthetic features…that you get with Native ads.…If we scroll down here a bit on the AdSense blog,…you'll see that Native ads feature high-resolution images…and longer titles and descriptions.…When enabled, Native ads will match the style…of your website to provide a more consistent…
- Understanding ad networks and AdSense's limitations
- Learning which situations are best for using AdSense
- Setting up an AdSense account
- Creating new ad units
- Displaying ads on a website
- Configuring channels and ad styles
- Allowing and blocking ads
- Reviewing the AdSense dashboard
- Running AdSense reports and custom reports
- Exporting data
- Reviewing payee and account settings
- Downloading the AdSense mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/07/2018. What changed?
A: We added one new tutorial on Google native ads, which match the look and feel of your site.
Google AdWords Essential Trainingwith Brad Batesole3h 28m Beginner
1. Understanding Google AdSense
2. Getting Started with AdSense
3. Configuring Ads
4. Customizing Your AdSense Experience
5. Measuring AdSense Performance
6. Advanced Administration
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.