Join Corena Bahr for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of GoToMeeting 2016 Essential Training.
- [Narrator] As you're getting started with this training, you'll be happy to know there are no prerequisites. This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn to schedule, host, and attend meetings using the GoToMeeeting software. Before we continue, there are a few housekeeping items I'd like to cover. There are multiple ways to host or join a GoTo meeting. In this course, I'll show you how to schedule, manage, and start meetings from a desktop app, and from your GoToMeeting online account. I won't be talking about hosting from the GoToMeeting web app or using mobile apps and I'm going to using a PC, but for MAC users, please know that most of the functionality is the same.
The appearance of the desktop app may be a little different and some options may not be in the Control Panel, but may instead be located in the top menu. You can visit the GoToMeeting support page for more information.
- When scheduling a meeting, identify what disappears from the dialog box when you select Occurs multiple times.
- Explain what to do when you are setting up the audio for your meeting and you have participants from outside the US.
- Recall where your meetings are recorded by default.
- List the options for display format when changing webcam settings.
- Name the option in the Audio tab, under Phone Call, that connects the GoToMeeting interface with the telephone.
- Identify what you will hiding from the user when selecting Screen – CLEAN: from the Start sharing my: on the Screen tab.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.