Learn how to host and attend virtual meetings with GoToMeeting, one of the world's most popular online meeting software solutions.
- [Corena] Hi, I'm Corena Bahr, and this is GoToMeeting 2016 Essential Training. I've been working with, and training people on GoToMeeting for more than 10 years. It is my favorite tool to use to present demos, collaborate with colleagues, deliver small group training, and meet with clients. In this training, I'll show you everything you need to know to get started using GoToMeeting. We'll look at how to schedule a meeting, how to start and manage it, and we'll see how easy it is to initiate a meeting on the fly.
We'll also get familiar with the organizer control panel, the ins and outs of managing audio, how to share your screen or webcam, how to pass the presenter role over to someone else in your meeting, and we'll get to know the tools you can use to create interaction. If you're just looking to learn how to attend a GoToMeeting, I'll show you the three easy steps to join a meeting and help you understand how audio works. Once you see how easy it is to host your own interactive meetings, you'll wonder why you haven't done this earlier.
Okay, let's get started!
- When scheduling a meeting, identify what disappears from the dialog box when you select Occurs multiple times.
- Explain what to do when you are setting up the audio for your meeting and you have participants from outside the US.
- Recall where your meetings are recorded by default.
- List the options for display format when changing webcam settings.
- Name the option in the Audio tab, under Phone Call, that connects the GoToMeeting interface with the telephone.
- Identify what you will hiding from the user when selecting Screen – CLEAN: from the Start sharing my: on the Screen tab.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.