Learn how to easily work face-to-face with anyone anywhere with GoToMeeting.
- [Voiceover] Hi and welcome to Up and Running with GoToMeeting. I'm David Rivers. With GoToMeeting, you can hold online meetings, share your desktop, even video conference with other computer users, customers, clients, or colleagues via the Internet in real time. With the ability to hold virtual meetings with anyone from the next office to the other side of the world and at the click of a button, it's no wonder GoToMeeting continues to grow in popularity. We'll begin with a quick intro to GoToMeeting for those of you who are new to this software.
Including common GoToMeeting terminology and investigate the difference between the GoToMeeting service versus the free client before moving on to some of the administrator duties one can expect to perform with GoToMeeting. We'll get you comfortable with installing the client and navigating the user interface before we dive into scheduling meetings and managing attendees. Then, it's on to many of the presentation tools you can access in GoToMeeting. Including, audio controls, chatting, and drawing tools.
Other topics to be covered include recording and playing back meetings or presentations. As well as attending meetings as an invited guest. With so much to cover, let's get you Up and Running with GoToMeeting.
- Installing GoToMeeting
- Integrating GoToMeeting with Office, Outlook, and Lync
- Scheduling meetings
- Inviting attendees
- Starting and ending meetings
- Using screen share options
- Recording and sharing meetings
- Joining meetings
- Chatting with attendees
- Receiving control of a meeting