Using a webcam can add personalization to your meeting. Under GoToMeeting Preferences for the desktop application, you can set your webcam device before starting your meeting. This enables you to make sure GoToMeeting detects your webcam and gives you a preview before sharing it live with your attendees.
- [Voiceover] Using a webcam can add…personalization to your meeting.…Under GoToMeeting preferences,…you can test your webcam device before starting your meeting…lets check out webcam setup…and make sure my webcam is connecting with GoToMeeting.…I'll go down to the system tray icon…and right-click on the orange flower.…Then, select preferences.…Then, I'll click on webcam.…So, what GoToMeeting does is,…it's going to automatically look for the webcam device…that is attached to my computer.…
And if I have multiple devices…and down here under your camera,…if I'm not seeing my webcam and I got a different name here…now I know what the problem is.…So, I can also select the display format…and as you can see, this is a four to three ratio…and than I can also do widescreen…I'll click on that and you can see what that looks like.…So, it's a bit wider.…I'll put this back on to normal.…Now, I can check out and make sure I like how my hair is,…and that I like the background lighting.…
I have another option here for advanced…and this button here really is dependent on my webcam device…
- When scheduling a meeting, identify what disappears from the dialog box when you select Occurs multiple times.
- Explain what to do when you are setting up the audio for your meeting and you have participants from outside the US.
- Recall where your meetings are recorded by default.
- List the options for display format when changing webcam settings.
- Name the option in the Audio tab, under Phone Call, that connects the GoToMeeting interface with the telephone.
- Identify what you will hiding from the user when selecting Screen – CLEAN: from the Start sharing my: on the Screen tab.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.