After every meeting you host, GoToMeeting creates a meeting history. The details of each meeting are stored on the My Meetings page of your GoToMeeting account. From there you can see the date, time and length of the meeting as well as the names of those who attended. You can also download the meeting details with attendee names, email addresses, and join and leave times into an Excel spreadsheet.
- [Narrator] There are many reason why you'd want…to record your meeting.…I use recording to capture software demos,…many trainings that I want to repurpose,…and meetings that I want to make available…to attendees who couldn't make it.…In this video, let's go through the steps…to start, pause, and stop recording your meeting.…I've launched my GoToMeeting, and you can see…my organizer control panel here.…I'm also going to open up my PowerPoint…that I'm going to share in the meeting.…So before I start recording,…one of the best practices I recommend…is going to this gear icon,…which will open up recording…under your GoToMeeting preferences,…and just review your audio settings.…
Now in order to record sound,…you need to be using the GoToMeeting integrated audio.…Okay, I'm good with that, so I'll click okay.…Now I'm going to set up my PowerPoint,…and before I start recording, I'll share my screen.…Down here, I'll click record this meeting.…So as you can see, the session is now being recorded.…In order to pause recording, I'll click it again.…
- When scheduling a meeting, identify what disappears from the dialog box when you select Occurs multiple times.
- Explain what to do when you are setting up the audio for your meeting and you have participants from outside the US.
- Recall where your meetings are recorded by default.
- List the options for display format when changing webcam settings.
- Name the option in the Audio tab, under Phone Call, that connects the GoToMeeting interface with the telephone.
- Identify what you will hiding from the user when selecting Screen – CLEAN: from the Start sharing my: on the Screen tab.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.