Use the Draw Tools feature in GoToMeeting to create some variation or to give attendees an opportunity to actively participate in your meeting. You can manage the type of draw tool you use from the Draw Tools section of the control panel. Multiple styles include a pointer, pen, highlighter and spotlight.
- [Teacher] Sometimes in my meetings,…I like to use the Draw Tools…to create some variation or to give…my attendees an opportunity to actively participate.…Let's take a look at what I…can do using Draw Tools.…I've launched a meeting, and as you can see,…my organizer control panel…is displaying on my desktop.…Now, let's say I want to start…using the Draw Tools, and I'm actually…going to pull up a document…so that I can share it with my attendees.…And as you can see down here are my Draw Tools.…
I have several different options.…I've a pen, a highlighter,…and a spotlight.…If I need to erase the drawings,…I'll click the trash icon,…and then to get back to my pointer,…I'll click the pointer icon.…Now, I can create some variation…or create some interaction by…giving my attendees the ability…to also use Draw Tools.…So, to do that, I'll go over to…these three dots, and then I can…turn that on globally for all of my attendees,…and then they will have the Draw Tools options…in their control panel.…
But let's say I want to do this individually,…
- When scheduling a meeting, identify what disappears from the dialog box when you select Occurs multiple times.
- Explain what to do when you are setting up the audio for your meeting and you have participants from outside the US.
- Recall where your meetings are recorded by default.
- List the options for display format when changing webcam settings.
- Name the option in the Audio tab, under Phone Call, that connects the GoToMeeting interface with the telephone.
- Identify what you will hiding from the user when selecting Screen – CLEAN: from the Start sharing my: on the Screen tab.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.