In a GoToMeeting, you may have the option to turn on and then share your webcam with other attendees in the meeting. You can manage the webcam function directly from the GoToMeeting control panel. This feature lets you see a preview before you share with others in the meeting. A GoToMeeting organizer must give you permission before you see the option to show webcam.
- [Teacher] Lights, camera, action.…It's time to turn on your webcam.…In this video, let's learn how to…manage your webcam through the…GoToMeeting viewer window.…I'm currently joined into a GoToMeeting,…and let's say I want to turn on my webcam…and maybe some of my other attendees…will turn on theirs because we're…going to have a little bit of some…visual discussion in our meeting.…Now, in order for me to be able…to turn on my webcam,…the organizer does have to give…me permission to do so,…and it looks like that we've been…given permission in this meeting here.…
So, before I start sharing my webcam,…I'll click on this webcam drop down menu,…and make sure that the correct…webcam is connected,…and that GoToMeeting is picking it up.…So if it's connected correctly,…obviously I'll see my image there,…and I have some options to change…the display format like from normal to widescreen,…and I'll change that back to normal.…Now if I'm not seeing an image here,…I can click on this drop down menu,…and select the correct device…
- When scheduling a meeting, identify what disappears from the dialog box when you select Occurs multiple times.
- Explain what to do when you are setting up the audio for your meeting and you have participants from outside the US.
- Recall where your meetings are recorded by default.
- List the options for display format when changing webcam settings.
- Name the option in the Audio tab, under Phone Call, that connects the GoToMeeting interface with the telephone.
- Identify what you will hiding from the user when selecting Screen – CLEAN: from the Start sharing my: on the Screen tab.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.