If you’re regularly starting and joining meetings from your desktop, you can set the GoToMeeting Start Up preferences so that GoToMeeting starts when you log into your computer. To help you stay on top of your meeting schedule, be sure to check the option to receive notifications for upcoming meetings. With this setting, you’ll get pop-up reminders right on your desktop.
- [Instructor] Most of us have certain ways…of how we organize our computer desktops…and which applications open when we first log in.…If you're starting and joining meetings a lot,…you can set your preferences on how GoToMeeting starts…when you log in to your computer,…and whether you want notifications for upcoming Meetings.…Let's look at where you can make those settings.…In the system tray, I'll right-click on the orange flower.…And then select Preferences.…And here under Start Up,…I can choose whether GoToMeeting…starts automatically after I log in,…or if I'd like to manually do it.…
I can also select whether GoToMeeting…remembers me on this computer.…I can also choose to allow GoToMeeting…to send me reminders and give me notifications…that a Meeting is about to start.…And finally I can choose to have GoToMeeting…automatically install updates,…which is the best practice so that your GoToMeeting…is always up-to-date.…I'll click OK to save these changes.…And we're done.…Once you've made your settings,…GoToMeeting will immediately remember these preferences,…
- When scheduling a meeting, identify what disappears from the dialog box when you select Occurs multiple times.
- Explain what to do when you are setting up the audio for your meeting and you have participants from outside the US.
- Recall where your meetings are recorded by default.
- List the options for display format when changing webcam settings.
- Name the option in the Audio tab, under Phone Call, that connects the GoToMeeting interface with the telephone.
- Identify what you will hiding from the user when selecting Screen – CLEAN: from the Start sharing my: on the Screen tab.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.