When you use the GoToMeeting PC desktop application, you can easily start a meeting directly from the system tray. In this online video, learn how to start a meeting from the desktop app and what it looks like when the GoToMeeting viewer window and organizer control panel display, ready for you to start the meeting.
- [Speaker] Are you the kind of person who…has back-to-back meetings,…always moving from one meeting to another?…Well, starting a meeting from the GoToMeeting desktop app…is only a few clicks away.…In this video let's start a meeting…and you'll see how fast and easy it is.…I'll start by going down to my system tray icon…and right click on the orange flower.…And then I'll select My Meetings.…I'll highlight the meeting I wanna start,…and then click the start button.…As you see, the GoToMeeting organizer control…panel downloads onto my desktop…and I can Close out of this box.…
The next thing I'll do is choose my Audio.…And in this meeting I'm using the GoToMeeting…integrated Audio and I can choose between voiceover IP…or using my computer's microphone and speakers,…or I can dial in…to a toll based number.…Now as my attendees are joining,…they'll see what's called the waiting room screen…and it looks something like this.…I'll click on audience view…and this is what my attendees will see.…They'll see this screen until I actually click the…
- When scheduling a meeting, identify what disappears from the dialog box when you select Occurs multiple times.
- Explain what to do when you are setting up the audio for your meeting and you have participants from outside the US.
- Recall where your meetings are recorded by default.
- List the options for display format when changing webcam settings.
- Name the option in the Audio tab, under Phone Call, that connects the GoToMeeting interface with the telephone.
- Identify what you will hiding from the user when selecting Screen – CLEAN: from the Start sharing my: on the Screen tab.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.