When you use GoToMeeting from the web, you can easily start a meeting directly from your account. This is especially helpful for instances when you need to access your meetings from a conference room computer. In this online video, learn how to start a meeting from the My Meetings page and what it looks like when the GoToMeeting viewer window and organizer control panel display on your desktop.
- [Woman] Here's a typical scenario.…You're in a conference room and the only laptop there…is the one that comes with the room,…but you desperately need to start…a meeting you've scheduled.…Well, the solution here is to start your meeting…from the My Meetings page on your account.…In this video, I'll show you how to do that.…I'm logged in to my GoToMeeting account,…and I'm ready to start one of my meetings.…So, I'll scroll down and next to the meeting title,…click the Start button.…After a brief moment,…the GoToMeeting application…will download onto your desktop.…
And the next thing you need to do…is simply select your audio.…As your attendees are joining,…they'll see a temporary screen known as the waiting room.…And it looks something like this…until you're actually ready to share your screen.…So as you can see, you don't have to have…the GoToMeeting desktop app installed…on a computer you're using.…You can always start a meeting from your My Meetings page.…
- When scheduling a meeting, identify what disappears from the dialog box when you select Occurs multiple times.
- Explain what to do when you are setting up the audio for your meeting and you have participants from outside the US.
- Recall where your meetings are recorded by default.
- List the options for display format when changing webcam settings.
- Name the option in the Audio tab, under Phone Call, that connects the GoToMeeting interface with the telephone.
- Identify what you will hiding from the user when selecting Screen – CLEAN: from the Start sharing my: on the Screen tab.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.