Sometimes when you attend a GoToMeeting you may be asked to become a presenter and share your screen. When you become a presenter, you have various options in what to share. You can show your desktop, pull up documents, open a browser or even share a specific application with other attendees. If you have multiple monitors, GoToMeeting lets you choose which one you want to share.
- [Narrator] Sometimes in a Go To Meeting,…you may be asked to become a presenter.…In this video, I'll show you how to share your screen…and how to request screen-sharing from the organizer.…I'm currently joined into a Go To Meeting.…There are two ways I can share my screen.…The first is, an organizer may pass…the presenter role over to me.…The other way is that I can actually request…to share my screen.…Let's see how to do that.…Underneath the screen-sharing tab,…I'll click on it to expand it,…and down here you can see:…Ask if you can share your screen.…
I'll click on that.…It'll send a request over to the organizer…and then I need to wait for her to give me permission…before I can actually share my desktop.…I have a notification that tells me I'm now the presenter.…Before I actually share my desktop, I have a choice…in what I can show to the other attendees…right here in this box.…When I click on this drop-down arrow…I can choose the entire desktop…and you can see that flashing box around…that lets me know what I'm actually sharing.…
- When scheduling a meeting, identify what disappears from the dialog box when you select Occurs multiple times.
- Explain what to do when you are setting up the audio for your meeting and you have participants from outside the US.
- Recall where your meetings are recorded by default.
- List the options for display format when changing webcam settings.
- Name the option in the Audio tab, under Phone Call, that connects the GoToMeeting interface with the telephone.
- Identify what you will hiding from the user when selecting Screen – CLEAN: from the Start sharing my: on the Screen tab.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.