When you use the GoToMeeting PC desktop app, you can easily schedule a meeting right from your calendar or system tray. As you set your meeting details, you can make your meeting a one-time occurrence or mark it as recurring. In this video, learn how to schedule a meeting with only three requirements: entering a title, selecting the date and time, and choosing audio.
- [Teacher] I work on my laptop…all day long, so I appreciate…how scheduling a meeting through…the GoToMeeting desktop app saves me time.…In this video, I'll show you how to…schedule a meeting with only three requirements,…naming the meeting, selecting the date and time,…and reviewing audio preferences.…I'll start by going down to my system tray icon,…right clicking on the orange flower,…and selecting Schedule a Meeting.…The Schedule a Meeting box opens,…and I'll enter a meeting title.…Next, I'll select the date,…and enter the time.…
Now if I wanted to make this meeting a recurring one,…all I have to do is select recurring meeting,…and notice that the date and time is grayed out,…and what I'll be doing is…setting the date and time within…something like a calendar tool.…So, GoToMeeting will keep this…unique meeting active for as long as I need it…until I actually delete it.…For now, we'll keep this unchecked.…The next step is to review my audio choices.…And there are several different ways…people can join audio in a GoToMeeting.…
- Scheduling meetings
- Inviting others
- Setting meeting passwords
- Starting meetings
- Using the web interface vs. the GoToMeeting desktop app
- Setting up GoToMeeting preferences
- Recording meetings
- Managing screen sharing
- Sharing webcams
- Attending a meeting
- Using chat
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.