As you get to know GoToMeeting, you’ll start to figure out how you like certain things to go in your meetings. Use the Meetings preferences on the desktop application to set options like whether you always join meetings muted or if you want action or helpful tip notifications to pop-up in your control panel.
- As you get to know GoToMeeting…you'll start to figure out how you…like certain things to go in your meetings.…Like, whether you automatically join a meeting muted,…or if you want helpful notifications…to pop up in your control panel.…Let me show you how to set options under Preferences…to customize your meeting experience.…I'll go down to the system tray icon…and right-click the orange flower…and then select Preferences.…I'll then click the Meetings tab.…First, this setting up here is how I join meetings…and I can choose whether I…automatically join a meeting muted.…
Next I have some options that would effect…my attendees for any meetings that I host.…And I can choose whether or not other attendees…can see each other in the attendee list…and whether or not they can chat.…So these are all personal preferences…and then I can also include a welcome message.…So if I want to do that, I'll click this box…and then, include the message.…Sometimes this is helpful if you're,…for example, doing a demo with potential clients.…
- When scheduling a meeting, identify what disappears from the dialog box when you select Occurs multiple times.
- Explain what to do when you are setting up the audio for your meeting and you have participants from outside the US.
- Recall where your meetings are recorded by default.
- List the options for display format when changing webcam settings.
- Name the option in the Audio tab, under Phone Call, that connects the GoToMeeting interface with the telephone.
- Identify what you will hiding from the user when selecting Screen – CLEAN: from the Start sharing my: on the Screen tab.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.