One way to create connection in your meeting is to have multiple participants share webcam. You and your attendees can manage webcam directly through the GoToMeeting control panel. The webcam feature lets you see a preview before you share with others in the meeting. A GoToMeeting organizer must give permission to attendees before they can share their webcam.
- When you and your participants share webcams,…it creates a more engaging connection…for everyone in your meeting.…So, let's see how to share webcams.…I've launched a meeting, and, as you can see,…the Organizer Control Panel is displaying on my desktop.…So, in order for me to share my webcam,…I have a button here that enables me to turn it on and off.…But, before I do that, I'm going to click…on this webcam drop down menu,…and just get a preview to make sure that I'm happy…with what I'm seeing, and that I like, maybe,…the background, and that the lighting is appropriate.…
If I'm getting a blank screen here,…it means that GoToMeeting isn't detecting the proper device.…So, I can go down to this drop down menu…and, then, make sure I'm selecting the appropriate device.…I can also change the display format…from normal to widescreen, and then,…I can just decide which one is better for me.…I'm gonna change this back to normal.…So, I'm happy with what I'm seeing,…and I'm ready to share my webcam,…and I'll click the button to turn it on.…
- When scheduling a meeting, identify what disappears from the dialog box when you select Occurs multiple times.
- Explain what to do when you are setting up the audio for your meeting and you have participants from outside the US.
- Recall where your meetings are recorded by default.
- List the options for display format when changing webcam settings.
- Name the option in the Audio tab, under Phone Call, that connects the GoToMeeting interface with the telephone.
- Identify what you will hiding from the user when selecting Screen – CLEAN: from the Start sharing my: on the Screen tab.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.