When you host a meeting using GoToMeeting, you can manage screensharing from the organizer control panel. When you share your desktop, GoToMeeting refers to this as being the presenter. This means you can pull up documents, open a browser or even share a specific application with your attendees. The presenter role can be passed to anyone in the meeting.
- [Narrator] When you host a Go To Meeting…what you'll be sharing is your desktop.…In Go To Meeting, it's refereed to as being the Presenter.…This means you can pull up documents, open a browser…or even share a specific application with your attendees.…In this video, I'll how you how to…manage Screensharing as the Presenter…and the options you have to pass the Presenter role…to someone else in the meeting.…I've starting a meeting, and as you can see…the Organizer Control Panel is displaying on my desktop.…Now, in order for me to start Screensharing…I've got a quick button to do it right here.…
But I wanna show you that you do have some options…in what you share with your attendees.…So, I'll click on this tab and expand…the options that I have here.…So, first of all, underneath Screensharing…I can be specific about what I share.…I can share my entire desktop…and as you can see when I roll over that…you'll see this flickering border that will tell me…what I will be sharing.…If you have multiple monitors…you'll see the multiple monitors show up as well.…
- When scheduling a meeting, identify what disappears from the dialog box when you select Occurs multiple times.
- Explain what to do when you are setting up the audio for your meeting and you have participants from outside the US.
- Recall where your meetings are recorded by default.
- List the options for display format when changing webcam settings.
- Name the option in the Audio tab, under Phone Call, that connects the GoToMeeting interface with the telephone.
- Identify what you will hiding from the user when selecting Screen – CLEAN: from the Start sharing my: on the Screen tab.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.