When you attend a GoToMeeting, you can manage your audio through the control panel. Once you join the meeting, audio information is located in the Audio box. The meeting organizer determines the options available. For GoToMeeting integrated audio, you can choose between using your computer’s microphone and speakers or dialing a toll-based number over the phone.
- [Instructor] When you are joined…into GoToMeeting as an attendee,…you can manage your audio through the control panel.…Let's look at how to select your audio…and how to mute and unmute yourself.…I'm joined into a GoToMeeting…and the next thing I will do is join audio.…Now, GoToMeeting uses an integrated audio…and I have a choice in how to join.…And I can choose between Phone call,…which is dialing in through this number that you see here,…and then entering an access code and an audio PIN.…
I can also use voice over IP…or joining through my computer's mic and speakers.…I'm going to choose Computer audio.…Now, when I'm choosing voice over IP,…I do need to make sure that I have the correct microphone…and speakers device here.…And I can test this out.…So, when I start to see green lights,…it means I have the correct device connected there.…And I would do the same thing for speakers.…Now, if I'm not seeing any green lights lighting up,…then I can always go to the drop-down menu…and then select another device to test…
- Scheduling meetings
- Inviting others
- Setting meeting passwords
- Starting meetings
- Using the web interface vs. the GoToMeeting desktop app
- Setting up GoToMeeting preferences
- Recording meetings
- Managing screen sharing
- Sharing webcams
- Attending a meeting
- Using chat
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.