Anytime you use GoToMeeting’s integrated audio, you can manage audio for yourself and your attendees in the meeting directly through the organizer control panel. GoToMeeting audio lets you select between using Voice over IP or the phone. Mute and unmute controls are at the top of the control panel for easy access.
- [Narrator] Anytime you use…GoToMeetings Integrated Audio,…you can manage audio for yourself and your attendees…directly through the organizer control panel.…Let's take look at how GoToMeetings Audio works,…and how to manage it for you and your attendees…during your session.…I've started a meeting and, as you can see,…my Organizer Control Panel is displaying on my desktop.…The first thing I want to call out is the Audio tab.…In GoToMeeting you have a choice in how you join audio.…Either through computer audio or dialing in over-the-phone.…
Now, I'll be referring to computer audio as VOIP,…or Voice-Over IP.…When I choose computer audio…I will do a little bit of a test,…because I want to make sure…that the device that I have connected to my computer…is being picked up correctly.…When I speak into my headset, basically,…these green lights will light up.…If I'm not seeing any green lights here…I do have a drop down menu…so that I can choose other devices,…and then, test those.…
I'll do the same for Speakers.…If I'm not seeing the green lights light up,…
- When scheduling a meeting, identify what disappears from the dialog box when you select Occurs multiple times.
- Explain what to do when you are setting up the audio for your meeting and you have participants from outside the US.
- Recall where your meetings are recorded by default.
- List the options for display format when changing webcam settings.
- Name the option in the Audio tab, under Phone Call, that connects the GoToMeeting interface with the telephone.
- Identify what you will hiding from the user when selecting Screen – CLEAN: from the Start sharing my: on the Screen tab.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.