The attendee list in the GoToMeeting organizer control panel enables you to manage your attendees during the meeting. From the attendee list you can individually mute and unmute attendees, pass the presenter role, share keyboard and mouse, give draw tools permission, or promote someone to be an organizer in the meeting.
- [Narrator] Whenever I host a meeting,…I rely heavily on the attendees box to help me…connect with and manage my participants.…Let's look at how the functions in the attendees box…can help you in your meeting.…So, I've started a meeting and as you can see,…my organizer control panel is displayed on my desktop.…I've expanded the attendee list,…so I can see who is participating in my meeting.…Then next to each person's name you can see several icons.…So let's talk about these.…First of all, I have the audio icon which tells me…how a person is joined,…whether they're through Voice Over IP,…that's the microphone icon,…or telephone, which is the handset icon.…
When those icons are turned green, that means the…person is unmuted and they are successfully joined to audio.…If you see that the icon is grayed out, it means…that the person is not yet connected to audio.…If the icon is grayed out with a slash through it,…it means that person has muted themselves.…Then I see that I have a webcam icon,…and that's because I have actually turned on those…
- Scheduling meetings
- Inviting others
- Setting meeting passwords
- Starting meetings
- Using the web interface vs. the GoToMeeting desktop app
- Setting up GoToMeeting preferences
- Recording meetings
- Managing screen sharing
- Sharing webcams
- Attending a meeting
- Using chat
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.