In the instance you need to leave a meeting before it has ended, you can essentially step out of a GoToMeeting without disruption. It’s as simple as clicking the X at the top of the control panel. The GoToMeeting control panel and viewer window will then disappear from your desktop and you will have left the meeting. If you’ve joined audio through the phone, you also need to hang up to disconnect from the call.
- [Instructor] Have you ever been in a meeting…that's running long, and you've gotta hard stop?…Essentially, you need to step out…of the online meeting without disruption.…Let me show you how to quietly exit from a GoToMeeting.…I'm currently joined into a GoToMeeting,…and it's time for me to leave, and I have two ways…that I can do that.…First of all, underneath the GoToMeeting logo,…I'll click on the drop down arrow,…and select Exit - Leave a Meeting.…The other option is to simply click the X…out of the top right.…
I'll confirm, and I've left the meeting.…As a final note, if I've joined audio through the phone,…I need to remember to disconnect the call.…There you have it, this meeting's ended,…and good news, it's just in time for the next one to begin.…
- Scheduling meetings
- Inviting others
- Setting meeting passwords
- Starting meetings
- Using the web interface vs. the GoToMeeting desktop app
- Setting up GoToMeeting preferences
- Recording meetings
- Managing screen sharing
- Sharing webcams
- Attending a meeting
- Using chat
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.