As a GoToMeeting organizer, there is a difference between leaving and ending a meeting. A meeting must always have at least one organizer to manage it and keep it running. If you want to leave the meeting, as an organizer, you must promote someone else to be the organizer in your place. When you end a meeting, it ends it for everyone.
- [Voiceover] In GoToMeeting, a meeting must always have…at least one organizer to keep it running.…In this video, I'll show you how to end the meeting…for everyone, or designate another person…to be the organizer, so that you can leave it.…I've launched a meeting, and as you can see,…the organizer control panel is displayed on my desktop.…Now, there are a couple of ways that you…can leave or end the meeting.…The first one is under the GoToMeeting logo,…click on the drop-down menu.…And then, just be really careful at this point--…if you just want to leave the meeting,…make sure that you're paying attention here and…selecting the "Leave a Meeting,"…and you'll have some options that I'll show you in a minute.…
If you click "End the Meeting,"…it's going to bump everybody out and…end the meeting for everyone.…The other way you can do that is…by clicking on the "X" up here…in the top right of the control panel.…I'm gonna go ahead and do that…and I'll show you the options that come up.…Now, because I'm the organizer of this meeting,…
- When scheduling a meeting, identify what disappears from the dialog box when you select Occurs multiple times.
- Explain what to do when you are setting up the audio for your meeting and you have participants from outside the US.
- Recall where your meetings are recorded by default.
- List the options for display format when changing webcam settings.
- Name the option in the Audio tab, under Phone Call, that connects the GoToMeeting interface with the telephone.
- Identify what you will hiding from the user when selecting Screen – CLEAN: from the Start sharing my: on the Screen tab.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.