In order to attend a GoToMeeting, the only thing you’ll need is the meeting link from the meeting organizer. Once you click the link, you’ll enter your name and email address and GoToMeeting will download onto your computer or display in your browser. After joining, you can select how you want to join audio, either by using your computer’s microphone and speakers or by dialing in over the phone.
- View Offline
- [Instructor] There are three ways…to join a meeting from your computer.…Through an email or calendar invite,…through www.joingotomeeting.com,…or through the GoToMeeting desktop app.…And they're all as easy as one, two, three.…I'm going to show you the most common way,…which is through a GoToMeeting calendar invite.…I'm going to open up my Outlook calendar…and locate the meeting, which is right here.…I'll open it up and all you have to do is…click on the GoToMeeting link, which is right here.…Now what happens next…really depends on the browser that you're using.…I happen to be using Chrome,…and I have a choice to install a web app…or I can go up here and click…on the Download and Run GoToMeeting,…which is what I'm going to do.…
As you can see, the GoToMeeting viewer and the…attendee control panel is now displaying on my desktop.…I'll need to enter my name,…and I can also enter an email, which is optional.…I'll click OK and I'm joined into the meeting.…I have a little pop-up message here…that tells me the next thing I need to do is…
- Scheduling meetings
- Inviting others
- Setting meeting passwords
- Starting meetings
- Using the web interface vs. the GoToMeeting desktop app
- Setting up GoToMeeting preferences
- Recording meetings
- Managing screen sharing
- Sharing webcams
- Attending a meeting
- Using chat
Skill Level Beginner
FileMaker Pro 15 Essential Trainingwith Cris Ippolite9h 17m Beginner
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 18m Appropriate for all
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.