Part of the process in scheduling a meeting from the GoToMeeting PC desktop application is to invite people. You can invite people through the Outlook and Lotus Notes email integration, or copy and paste meeting details into any email client or messaging system. The invite details include a unique link to join the meeting, the date and time, and audio information. Learn how easy it is to invite people from the desktop app in this online video.
- View Offline
- [Teacher] In the previous video,…I showed you how to schedule a meeting…through the GoToMeeting desktop app.…Now we need to invite people…so you have some company in your meeting.…Let's see how that works.…Now I'm here in my Schedule a Meeting,…and I've entered the meeting title,…selected the date and time,…and reviewed my audio information.…I'll show you two ways GoToMeeting…might handle the invitation once…you've clicked Scheduled,…and this depends on if you've…integrated your calendar with GoToMeeting…which is under the GoToMeeting preferences,…and I'll talk about that in a separate video.…
Let me begin by showing you…if you have integrated your calendar with GoToMeeting.…I'll click Schedule,…and as you can see, I'm using Outlook.…GoToMeeting gives me a reminder…that it has initiated a calendar invite.…So, I'll click on that to close out of that box.…And all I need to do is add my meeting participants.…I'll add a meeting location.…And you can see down here…in the body of the invitation,…the meeting information, including a…
- Scheduling meetings
- Inviting others
- Setting meeting passwords
- Starting meetings
- Using the web interface vs. the GoToMeeting desktop app
- Setting up GoToMeeting preferences
- Recording meetings
- Managing screen sharing
- Sharing webcams
- Attending a meeting
- Using chat
Skill Level Beginner
FileMaker Pro 15 Essential Trainingwith Cris Ippolite9h 17m Beginner
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 18m Appropriate for all
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.