GoToMeeting has email and calendar integrations so that the application will initiate an email invite when you schedule a meeting. When you set up your GoToMeeting desktop preferences for integrations, Outlook and Lotus Notes users can also add a calendar plug-in. This puts GoToMeeting buttons right at your fingertips so that you can schedule, manage, and start meetings directly from your calendar.
GoToMeeting has an email and calendar integration…so that GoToMeeting will initiate an email invite…when you schedule a meeting.…And for Outlook and Lotus Notes,…you can also schedule and start a meeting…directly from the calendar.…Let's look at where to set this option…under GoToMeeting Preferences, and what the Schedule…and Start a meeting buttons look like in Outlook.…I'll start by going down to the System Tray…and right click on the orange flower.…And then I'll select Preferences.…I'll go up to Integrations,…and then you can see the options that I have here.…
So if I happen to be using Outlook or Lotus Notes…I can make sure this box is checked,…Use GoToMeeting with, and select the appropriate option.…Now Lotus Notes is grayed out in this instance,…obviously, because GoToMeeting has not detected it.…Now if you don't use either of these email clients,…you can use another email client…as long as it's Mappy enabled.…And in that case, you'll select…My default email application.…
And from there you'll be able to…initiate invitations from that email client.…
- When scheduling a meeting, identify what disappears from the dialog box when you select Occurs multiple times.
- Explain what to do when you are setting up the audio for your meeting and you have participants from outside the US.
- Recall where your meetings are recorded by default.
- List the options for display format when changing webcam settings.
- Name the option in the Audio tab, under Phone Call, that connects the GoToMeeting interface with the telephone.
- Identify what you will hiding from the user when selecting Screen – CLEAN: from the Start sharing my: on the Screen tab.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.