The GoToMeeting desktop application gives you access to all the functions you need to manage meetings. From the desktop app you can schedule a meeting, invite people, edit meeting details, start a meeting, and even convert recorded meetings. You can even start an instant meeting, or Meet Now. In this online video, get to know the desktop application and what you can do to manage meetings, all just a click away.
- [Voiceover] If you're like me,…and in and out of GoToMeetings,…you might consider installing the GoToMeeting desktop app.…Let me take you on a brief tour of the desktop app,…so you can see the functions for meetings…that are just a click away.…The first thing you'll want to do…is actually install the desktop app.…And to do that, you'll sign into your GoToMeeting account,…scroll down to the bottom, and click this link here,…"Download GoToMeeting"…It'll take you through a brief install,…this window will appear and ask you for a meeting ID.…
Which actually you can ignore,…and just click the X on the box.…So, back here on my desktop,…there are two ways I can access the app.…The first way is by clicking…on the GoToMeeting desktop shortcut.…The other option is to go down to your system tray,…and locate the GoToMeeting orange flower.…Right click, to access the functions.…So, let me start at the top.…The first thing you can do is schedule a "Meet Now".…Or a meeting on the fly.…To schedule future meetings,…you'll click on "Schedule a Meeting".…
- When scheduling a meeting, identify what disappears from the dialog box when you select Occurs multiple times.
- Explain what to do when you are setting up the audio for your meeting and you have participants from outside the US.
- Recall where your meetings are recorded by default.
- List the options for display format when changing webcam settings.
- Name the option in the Audio tab, under Phone Call, that connects the GoToMeeting interface with the telephone.
- Identify what you will hiding from the user when selecting Screen – CLEAN: from the Start sharing my: on the Screen tab.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.