When you host a GoToMeeting, you’ll get to know the organizer control panel that displays on your desktop when you start your meeting. The control panel has functions that help you manage a meeting such as joining audio, engaging in chat with attendees, sharing your screen or webcam, muting or unmuting attendees, and recording the session.
- [Instructor] As an organizer,…when you host a GoToMeeting,…you'll be managing the meeting…from the Organizer Control Panel.…In this video, I'll give you a high-level overview…of the functions in the Control Panel,…as the meeting organizer.…I've started a meeting, and as you can see,…the Organizer Control Panel is displaying on my desktop.…So, let's just start at the top here.…In the top row, I have some shortcuts…and the first one is for audio,…and this is where I can mute and unmute my line.…
Then, I have a button for screen sharing…and I have a button for webcam.…Underneath those icons, I can expand the tabs…to get some more functionality,…have some different choices.…So, for example, this is the GoToMeeting integrated audio.…I can choose between voiceover IP…or dialing in over the phone.…Under the Screen tab,…I can choose what I'm going to display on my desktop,…then I can select another presenter,…or even give someone else in the meeting,…keyboard and mouse control.…
And then under Webcam,…I can see a preview of my webcam…
- Scheduling meetings
- Inviting others
- Setting meeting passwords
- Starting meetings
- Using the web interface vs. the GoToMeeting desktop app
- Setting up GoToMeeting preferences
- Recording meetings
- Managing screen sharing
- Sharing webcams
- Attending a meeting
- Using chat
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.