The My Meetings page on your GoToMeeting account is a portal for managing your meetings. From this page you can schedule a meeting, invite people, edit meeting details, start a meeting, and view meeting history. You can even start an instant meeting, or Meet Now. In this tutorial, get to know the My Meetings page and what you can do to manage meetings from anywhere.
- [female instructor] The My Meetings Page…on your GoToMeeting account is the portal…for scheduling and managing meetings…from any browser.…This is helpful if, say…you're in a conference room…and using a computer that is not yours…and you need to access one of your meetings to start it.…Let me take you on a little tour…of what you can do from this page.…I've logged in to my account and as you can see…I'm on my default My Meetings Page.…And I'll just start at the top.…You've got a button up here…to schedule a meeting.…Then you have a button where you can…start a meeting on-the-fly.…
And if you want to join another GoToMeeting…you can enter the meeting code here…and join it that way.…Down below, I have a list of the meetings…that I have scheduled.…And I have some helpful information…that's really easy to see…like when my meeting starts…and the name of the meeting.…And over on the right,…I have some quick-start icons…that allow me to start the meeting,…delete the meeting, edit it and also invite people.…
And lastly, I have a tab here to look…
- When scheduling a meeting, identify what disappears from the dialog box when you select Occurs multiple times.
- Explain what to do when you are setting up the audio for your meeting and you have participants from outside the US.
- Recall where your meetings are recorded by default.
- List the options for display format when changing webcam settings.
- Name the option in the Audio tab, under Phone Call, that connects the GoToMeeting interface with the telephone.
- Identify what you will hiding from the user when selecting Screen – CLEAN: from the Start sharing my: on the Screen tab.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.