As an organizer, when you record your meeting, GoToMeeting will automatically store it locally on your computer. To find and convert the recorded meeting, simply go to the Recording section under GoToMeeting Preferences. In order for others to be able to view the recording, it must first be converted into an WMV or MP4 format.
- [Narrator] After every meeting you host,…GoToMeeting creates a meeting history.…The details of each meeting are stored…on the my meetings page of your GoToMeeting account.…Let's take a look at meeting history…to see what information you can review…and how to download a meeting attendee report.…I'm looking at the my meetings page…and I'll simply click on meeting history…and as you can see,…I have the meetings listed here that are completed.…The information I have is, when the meeting took place,…how long it was, the title of the meeting…and over on the right,…I can click on view attendees to get a snapshot…of the names and email addresses of my attendees…and the join and leave times of each.…
I can also export this into an Excel file.…Up at the top, I'll click export to Excel.…I'll open that up and so here I have an Excel spreadsheet…of all the details of my meeting.…Your meeting history is available for 90 days.…For corporate plans, a GoToMeeting administrator…can access meeting history for up to one year.…So if you need to save the information beyond that time,…
- When scheduling a meeting, identify what disappears from the dialog box when you select Occurs multiple times.
- Explain what to do when you are setting up the audio for your meeting and you have participants from outside the US.
- Recall where your meetings are recorded by default.
- List the options for display format when changing webcam settings.
- Name the option in the Audio tab, under Phone Call, that connects the GoToMeeting interface with the telephone.
- Identify what you will hiding from the user when selecting Screen – CLEAN: from the Start sharing my: on the Screen tab.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.