When you first join a GoToMeeting as an attendee, you’ll be prompted to enter your name and email. If after you join you want to edit this information, you can do so through an option in the control panel. Your name appears in the attendee list for others to see. If someone hovers over your name, they can see the email you entered.
- [Corena] When you join a GoToMeeting as an attendee, you'll be prompted to enter your name and email. This is how you'll appear in the attendee list. In this video I'll show you how to change your name or email address after you've joined. I'm joined into a GoToMeeting, and I'll click on the attendee's list. And you can see that I have my name here as Corena Bahr, and if I hover over my name, I don't have my email address in here. Now, let's say I want to add it. Perhaps I am joined into this meeting with other people and I'd like to network, and I want to include my email so that when other people hover over my name, they can get my email address.
To do that it's really simple. I'll go up to the GoToMeeting logo up at the top, click on that drop-down arrow and select Edit Your Name and Email. And this may look familiar to you because you had to enter this when you first joined the meeting. I'll click here in Email and add my email address and then click OK. Now when I go down to the attendee list and hover over my name you can see that my email shows up as well. So there you go. A very simple process to make sure others will know you're in the meeting and see how to connect with you.
- When scheduling a meeting, identify what disappears from the dialog box when you select Occurs multiple times.
- Explain what to do when you are setting up the audio for your meeting and you have participants from outside the US.
- Recall where your meetings are recorded by default.
- List the options for display format when changing webcam settings.
- Name the option in the Audio tab, under Phone Call, that connects the GoToMeeting interface with the telephone.
- Identify what you will hiding from the user when selecting Screen – CLEAN: from the Start sharing my: on the Screen tab.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.