If you need to edit or delete a scheduled meeting, you can do so from the My Meetings function when you use the GoToMeeting PC desktop application. Anytime you make changes to your meeting, or you delete it, you must communicate the change to your attendees outside of the GoToMeeting application. Learn the steps to editing or deleting a meeting in this online video.
- [Presenter] If you're like me…you're probably shuffling things around on your calendar…on a daily basis and this means we sometimes have to…move a meeting or even cancel it.…Let me show you the steps to editing or cancelling…a meeting through GoToMeeting desktop app.…I'll start by going down to the system tray icon…and right click on the orange flower,…then I'll select My Meetings.…I'll make a change to Conference Prep meeting.…I'll highlight it and then click edit,…and I'll change the time to later in the morning.…
So now when I click save,…the meeting information will be updated…and it's my responsibility to communicate…this change to my attendees.…Now let's say I want to delete a meeting.…I'll highlight the meeting I want to delete…and click the delete button.…I'll confirm it…and you can see that the meeting…is gone from my meeting list.…Again, I do need to communicate that to my attendees…that I've cancelled the meeting, so I need to do this…separately from the GoToMeeting application.…
As you can see, it's easy to edit or cancel a meeting…
- When scheduling a meeting, identify what disappears from the dialog box when you select Occurs multiple times.
- Explain what to do when you are setting up the audio for your meeting and you have participants from outside the US.
- Recall where your meetings are recorded by default.
- List the options for display format when changing webcam settings.
- Name the option in the Audio tab, under Phone Call, that connects the GoToMeeting interface with the telephone.
- Identify what you will hiding from the user when selecting Screen – CLEAN: from the Start sharing my: on the Screen tab.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.