If you need to edit or delete a scheduled meeting, you can do so from the My Meetings page when you use GoToMeeting from the web. Anytime you make changes to the details of your meeting, or you delete it, you must communicate the change to your attendees outside of the GoToMeeting application. Learn the steps to editing or deleting a meeting in this online video.
- Most of us are zipping around in our day to day lives,…and sometimes a meeting needs to be moved,…or you need to cancel it altogether.…Let me show you how to do this from the My Meetings page…on your account, and how to communicate these changes…to the people you invited.…I'm logged into my GoToMeeting account,…and I need to make a change to the time on one of my…meetings, Q3 Sales Update. So to do that,…I'll click the Edit button,…and the meeting information will come up.…
So I'm gonna change the time to later on in the afternoon,…and then all I need to do…is click Save. So the information is saved within…GoToMeeting, but it's my responsibility to communicate…any changes to my meeting participants.…So the best practice is to always communicate any changes…with your attendees the way you did originally.…Now, the way I did it was through a calendar invite,…so what I'll do is I'll click Copy, and then open up…my Outlook calendar, and locate that meeting.…
And then all I have to do is paste that updated information…
- When scheduling a meeting, identify what disappears from the dialog box when you select Occurs multiple times.
- Explain what to do when you are setting up the audio for your meeting and you have participants from outside the US.
- Recall where your meetings are recorded by default.
- List the options for display format when changing webcam settings.
- Name the option in the Audio tab, under Phone Call, that connects the GoToMeeting interface with the telephone.
- Identify what you will hiding from the user when selecting Screen – CLEAN: from the Start sharing my: on the Screen tab.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.