If you need to make sure that GoToMeeting is connecting properly, there’s a handy function under GoToMeeting Preferences on the desktop application that lets you set up a test run to check that your computer is accessing the application and a network. The connection test will notify you if the test has passed and provides a link for support if the test fails.
- [Narrator] Are you wondering…if GoToMeeting is connecting properly?…There's a handy function under GoToMeeting Preferences…that let's you run a test to check that your computer…is accessing the application and a network.…In this video, I'll show you…how to easily access and run a test connection.…To access the test connection, I'll go down…to the system tray and right-click on…the orange flower and then select Preferences.…And then I'll go up to Connection.…And all I have to do is click this button, Test Connection,…and down here under Test Results,…it tells me that it's passed,…indicating I'm accessing a network…and I'm connecting to GoToMeeting.…
If the test results say that it's failed,…you will be provided with a link…to a connection test help so that you can troubleshoot.…So when I'm done, I'll just click OK.…And there you go.…If you ever need to test your connection to GoToMeeting,…you can access and run this test…through GoToMeeting Preferences.…
- When scheduling a meeting, identify what disappears from the dialog box when you select Occurs multiple times.
- Explain what to do when you are setting up the audio for your meeting and you have participants from outside the US.
- Recall where your meetings are recorded by default.
- List the options for display format when changing webcam settings.
- Name the option in the Audio tab, under Phone Call, that connects the GoToMeeting interface with the telephone.
- Identify what you will hiding from the user when selecting Screen – CLEAN: from the Start sharing my: on the Screen tab.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.