GoToMeeting Corporate plan organizers have an option to add a co-organizer to a meeting they’ve scheduled through their GoToMeeting web account. The co-organizer added to the meeting has the same administrative rights as the scheduling organizer and can start or otherwise managing the meeting from their web account. In this online video, learn the steps to adding a co-organizer when you schedule a meeting.
- View Offline
- [Instructor] Have you ever scheduled a meeting…and then realized you're going to be late?…Or even worse, you've double-booked yourself…and can't even attend your own meeting.…Well, if you're on a GoToMeeting corporate account…you can add a co-organizer to your meeting,…someone who can fill in for you so you don't have to cancel…and try to reschedule everyone.…Let me show you how to do that through…your GoToMeeting web account.…I'm logged into my GoToMeeting account…and I'll look for the meeting where I want…to add a co-organizer.…
I'll choose this one here, Q3 Sales Update.…I'll go over to the Edit icon and click on it.…I'll click on the Co-organizers tab…and I'd like my colleague, Harold, to actually start…and manage the meeting in my place.…I'll start typing his name here in the field…and you can see that it's come up.…I'll select it and all I have to do at this point…is click Save and Harold will actually receive an invitation…letting him know that he is the organizer for this meeting.…
Harold now has the same administrative rights that I do…
- Scheduling meetings
- Inviting others
- Setting meeting passwords
- Starting meetings
- Using the web interface vs. the GoToMeeting desktop app
- Setting up GoToMeeting preferences
- Recording meetings
- Managing screen sharing
- Sharing webcams
- Attending a meeting
- Using chat
Skill Level Beginner
FileMaker Pro 15 Essential Trainingwith Cris Ippolite9h 17m Beginner
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 18m Appropriate for all
1. Use GoToMeeting from the Web
2. Use the GoToMeeting PC Desktop App
3. Set GoToMeeting Desktop Preferences
4. Manage A Meeting
5. Record a Meeting
6. View Meeting History
View meeting history1m 16s
7. Attend a Meeting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.