Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Organizing with autostacking, part of Editing GoPro HERO Photos and Videos with Lightroom and Photoshop.
- With the GoPro it's very easy to end up…with a lot of photos, to help us out…we can choose to manually stack things together…or take advantage of autostacking to make it easier.…Stacking in Bridge is pretty straightforward,…here's the ones that I've brought in…and you'll note that there's a lot of different images.…If I make the thumbnails smaller, you start to see…some different sequences, you could manually select a range…by shift clicking and then just press…command or control g to create a stack.…
This is a simple way to do this manually.…In Bridge here continue to work your way through,…just highlighting images that belong together,…when you find them, press command g.…This is a pretty straightforward way…and if you want to take some images and put them with others…you can also drag them onto an existing stack…and that works too.…If you'd like to take this a step further,…Lightroom offers some controls to autostack…based on things like when the shot was taken.…Over here in Lightroom, when I'm the library module,…
Author Rich Harrington starts with the basics: importing and organizing photos, correcting distortion, adjusting color and exposure, and getting ready for print. He then moves on to working with video: developing color and exposure with adjustment layers and presets, and then rendering out the adjustments for editing in another application. He wraps things up with a short, fun tutorial on assembling a time-lapse sequence. Start watching and learn the skills you need to get the best-looking footage from the GoPro and other action cameras.
- Importing and organizing stills and video
- Correcting lens distortion
- Repairing color, contrast, and compression artifacts
- Improving exposure
- Boosting saturation and vibrance
- Sharpening and cropping
- Assembling panoramas
- Merging HDR images
- Building time-lapse sequences
Skill Level Intermediate
GoPro HERO: Shooting Action Sportswith Richard Harrington1h 9m Intermediate
GoPro: Creative Photography and Video Techniqueswith Paul Taggart1h 21m Intermediate
1. Importing and Organizing Images
2. Correcting Distortion
3. Adjusting Exposure
4. Adjusting Color
5. Getting Images Ready for Print
6. Working with Video Files from GoPro Cameras
7. Assembling a Time-Lapse Sequence
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.