- Sometimes the shot just isn't big enough.…Maybe you had to shoot at a lower resolution…or you had the GoPro set to the wrong menu setting,…or maybe the call comes in and they love the shot…but they need it at a larger size.…Well, fortunately, Adobe provides…some upscaling technology that you can use…to enlarge your images.…Now, you can't make something from nothing…but with a decent sized file…you can often double the size and still get by.…Let's explore some of the resampling technology…inside of Photoshop or Lightroom.…If you decide that you want to resize right from Lightroom,…simply look at the original dimension of the image.…
When you mouse over you'll see it pops up.…In this case it's about…four thousand by three thousand pixels…or a four by three aspect ratio.…That's a decent sized print.…If we were to print this image out…at three hundred pixels per inch…it would still be about a thirteen by ten…but perhaps we need bigger.…From the File menu you can choose to Export…and in this case, take a look at the ability for the size.…
Author Rich Harrington starts with the basics: importing and organizing photos, correcting distortion, adjusting color and exposure, and getting ready for print. He then moves on to working with video: developing color and exposure with adjustment layers and presets, and then rendering out the adjustments for editing in another application. He wraps things up with a short, fun tutorial on assembling a time-lapse sequence. Start watching and learn the skills you need to get the best-looking footage from the GoPro and other action cameras.
- Importing and organizing stills and video
- Correcting lens distortion
- Repairing color, contrast, and compression artifacts
- Improving exposure
- Boosting saturation and vibrance
- Sharpening and cropping
- Assembling panoramas
- Merging HDR images
- Building time-lapse sequences
Skill Level Intermediate
GoPro HERO: Shooting Action Sportswith Richard Harrington1h 9m Intermediate
GoPro: Creative Photography and Video Techniqueswith Paul Taggart1h 21m Intermediate
1. Importing and Organizing Images
2. Correcting Distortion
3. Adjusting Exposure
4. Adjusting Color
5. Getting Images Ready for Print
6. Working with Video Files from GoPro Cameras
7. Assembling a Time-Lapse Sequence
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.