Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Assembling a panoramic photo, part of Editing GoPro HERO Photos and Videos with Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Choose Filter,…Adaptive Right Angle.…If you'd like to work non-destructively…just first convert for smart filters.…Now, the full copy is embedded inside the layer…and when I run the Adaptive Right Angle…it's gonna give me the ability to try to fix this.…The first thing I'll do is start here…and try to pick up the bottom curve.…Now, depending upon the image…it may not have enough to grab onto…so go as far as you can.…
And it fixed that edge pretty well.…Let's do the second part here.…Not too bad.…You can then rotate these pieces so they line up.…A quick shift + click should make that a straight line.…And we can do the same here.…Not too bad.…We've got a good base line now…and it's just a matter of fixing some…of the major buildings.…
Let's go up the side of this building here…and we'll get one more on this side.…And with a shift + click we could…force those to be vertical.…There we go.…Rotate them back until they turn green which is…Photoshop's way of telling you…that it thinks it's straight.…Now, as I continue to work…
Author Rich Harrington starts with the basics: importing and organizing photos, correcting distortion, adjusting color and exposure, and getting ready for print. He then moves on to working with video: developing color and exposure with adjustment layers and presets, and then rendering out the adjustments for editing in another application. He wraps things up with a short, fun tutorial on assembling a time-lapse sequence. Start watching and learn the skills you need to get the best-looking footage from the GoPro and other action cameras.
- Importing and organizing stills and video
- Correcting lens distortion
- Repairing color, contrast, and compression artifacts
- Improving exposure
- Boosting saturation and vibrance
- Sharpening and cropping
- Assembling panoramas
- Merging HDR images
- Building time-lapse sequences
Skill Level Intermediate
Preparing GoPro Footage for Editingwith Richard Harrington2h 7m Intermediate
Creative GoPro Photography and Video Techniqueswith Paul Taggart1h 21m Appropriate for all
1. Importing and Organizing Images
2. Correcting Distortion
3. Adjusting Exposure
4. Adjusting Color
5. Getting Images Ready for Print
6. Working with Video Files from GoPro Cameras
7. Assembling a Time-Lapse Sequence
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.