GoLive 9 New Features
Anyone upgrading from a previous version of GoLive will find GoLive 9 New Features a great way to get started learning the latest additions and improvements to this popular web design application. From exploring the new interface, panel layout, and control panel to explaining the new selection tools, instructor Garrick Chow offers a look into each new attribute. He also covers how to draw tables, design pages with GoLive 9's advanced layout features, and much more. Exercise files accompany the tutorials.
- Checking out the new interface
- Understanding the new panel layout and Site window
- Mastering the formatting and selection tools
- Understanding character and paragraph styles
- Using the new color controls
- Designing with advanced CSS positioning
Closed captioning isn’t available for this video.
XHTML and HTML Essential Training2,974,247 Views
Foundations of Programming: Refactoring Code375,665 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training4,283,533 Views
Muse Essential Training1,472,030 Views