Join Todd McLeod for an in-depth discussion in this video Walking a directory to access all images, part of Code Clinic: Go.
- So now we're going to take a look at…these files where we start to work with…the different pieces of data that we're getting from…our images, all those RGBA values, Red, Green, Blue,…Alpha, that's what RGBA stands for.…We are going to look at these four folders right here…and the files in them, before we do that…we're going to do a little bit of housekeeping however,…because you'll notice that the folder names here,…they have changed, this previously went from…one, two, three, four, five,…eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve,…and then even down here we had 26, 28.…
So I've renamed all of these files, and I thought this…would be a cool opportunity to show you how we could…use GitHub and Version Control inside WebStorm.…So I've made some changes to commit that…to my GitHub account, I just come over here to…Version Control, click this link right there,…and I say "changed folder names" as my commit message,…so that was our first bit of housekeeping, and now if I…refresh this, you'll see one, two, three, four, five, six,…
Todd introduces challenges and then provides overviews of his solutions in Go. Challenges include topics such as statistical analysis, searching directories for images, and accessing peripheral devices.
Skill Level Beginner
Google App Engine Essential Trainingwith Joseph Lowery3h 26m Intermediate
1. Problem 1—Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2—Image Analysis
3. Problem 3—Eight Queens
4. Problem 4—Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5—Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6—Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.