Join Todd McLeod for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Code Clinic: Go.
- The exercise files for this course are included…with your membership.…They're organized into folders for each problem.…Inside each problem folder there are a number…of other folders representing steps along the way…towards solving each problem.…I've also included some additional information…about my thought processes and some references…to other resources that might help you further…your exploration of the Go language.…If you're new to Go I have also included this folder…right here which includes the code I use to teach…the fundamentals of Go.…
During the course I'll use a package management…feature of Go, the Go Get Command to pull…in all of these files form my GitHub repository…and I recommend that you do the same.…Go works very well with GitHub and I've set…up the structure of our project to reflect that.…But if you prefer, you can follow along with the files…you download from the course page instead.…
Todd introduces challenges and then provides overviews of his solutions in Go. Challenges include topics such as statistical analysis, searching directories for images, and accessing peripheral devices.
Skill Level Beginner
The files have moved, and I can't access them via HTTP as shown in the course.
1. Problem 1—Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2—Image Analysis
3. Problem 3—Eight Queens
4. Problem 4—Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5—Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6—Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.