Up and Running with FileMaker Go
Discover how to use FileMaker Go to take your database along on your iPhone or iPad. In this course, author and FileMaker database expert Cris Ippolite shows you how to manage FileMaker databases, print and export data, and perform searches on iOS devices. He also offers FileMaker developers some design considerations and extra session management precautions to keep in mind when building databases for FileMaker Go, as well as how to use "URL schemes" to interface with other iOS apps.
- What is FileMaker Go?
- Opening files via the File Browser
- Working with records in FileMaker Go
- Exploring container fields
- Designing for FileMaker Go
- Understanding session management
- Communicating with other iOS apps
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Cris Ippolite, and welcome to Up and Running with FileMaker Go. FileMaker Go allows you to run FileMaker databases on iOS devices like iPads or iPhones. In this course I'll show you how to get your FileMaker databases on to your devices or to even connect to databases that are being hosted by FileMaker server. I'll get you familiar with the FileMaker Go interface, and how you can get around in your databases when you're on the devices. I'll also show you how to optimize your FileMaker layouts so they look clean and slick on the different devices. I'll even show you a cool way to have your FileMaker databases communicate with other iOS apps.
And now let's fire up those devices and get Up and Running with FileMaker Go.
Relational Database Design with FileMaker Pro493,280 Views
FileMaker 14 Platform New Features49,664 Views
FileMaker Pro 12 Essential Training962,921 Views
FileMaker Pro 11 New Features52,307 Views
FileMaker Pro 9 Essential Training296,097 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,677,913 Views
FileMaker Pro 14 Essential Training388,080 Views
FileMaker Pro 13 Essential Training493,226 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery302,307 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training1,023,812 Views