Join Todd McLeod for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution, part of Code Clinic: Go.
- So here's our solution for this challenge.…There's some high end things which are going on in here.…I don't really want to get into the details…of creating a slice header for the data structure…of a slice in Go, from types in C…that are converted then to Go types…by using the reflect package.…I did put a lot of notes into this code.…So depending upon your skill level…if you want to read through here and try to figure out,…"oh, OK, this is what's happening,"…you could take a look at these things.…But what I would like to do is just kind of do…a brief review of some of the things…in the SDL package, which we do use.…
And this stuff down here in main is pretty straightforward.…But when we get up into working with sound…like here in func SignWave, which is a callback…which gets passed to C,…and changing that sound based upon mouse movement,…I think that that stuff is all a little bit complex…to try to convey and have it…come across coherently and clearly.…So I'm just going to leave that entire…beast of code right there alone.…
Todd introduces challenges and then provides overviews of his solutions in Go. Challenges include topics such as statistical analysis, searching directories for images, and accessing peripheral devices.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Problem 1—Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2—Image Analysis
3. Problem 3—Eight Queens
4. Problem 4—Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5—Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6—Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.