Join Todd McLeod for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution overview, part of Code Clinic: Go.
- Here's the overview to my solution,…and you can find that in the code…under 06_web roux-academy.…I've included an additional file right here…which refactors the data, just to show you…hey, there's another way that we could have been…passing our data into our template.…But the full, complete solution…where you see the web page being built…and have the data being merged into the template,…that's all found right here in 11-roux-academy.…So in addition to giving you a solution…overview in this video, I also want to give you…some really valuable resources.…
Let's take a look at the solution.…First, we'll just run it, and you'll notice right here…I just have the regular htm file.…If I run this htm file right now,…I'm just going to open it up and run it,…this is what it looks like.…We just have some templating right there.…You can see where I want to put in my fields.…I'm going to run this program.…I've created a program right here; main.go.…In main.go, I've got all of my code…to get the data and put it into the template.…
Todd introduces challenges and then provides overviews of his solutions in Go. Challenges include topics such as statistical analysis, searching directories for images, and accessing peripheral devices.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Problem 1—Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2—Image Analysis
3. Problem 3—Eight Queens
4. Problem 4—Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5—Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6—Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.