- So I'm excited to share my solution…with you for this challenge…because there's some useful stuff in here…and in addition to showing you my solution…for this challenge,…I've also included some stuff which I find useful…in my own life, like if I am in this directory,…right here, and I want to go through…and I want to add something to the end…of every file, like this code right here,…this is all code that I use to teach at Fresno State…and at a variety of other places…and so this code is licensed for everybody.…
It's public domain…and I need to add the license to the end…of all of these files and that's a lot of files.…So before I knew programming,…the way I might have done that…would be, I'd come over here…and I'd get the license…and then I'd come over here…and I would paste that in.…That would be very laborious,…that would take forever to go…and do that to all those files.…So I'm going to show you how programmatically…we can go through all of these files…and add that text to the end of every file.…So that's a real time saver,…
Todd introduces challenges and then provides overviews of his solutions in Go. Challenges include topics such as statistical analysis, searching directories for images, and accessing peripheral devices.
Skill Level Beginner
The files have moved, and I can't access them via HTTP as shown in the course.
1. Problem 1—Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2—Image Analysis
3. Problem 3—Eight Queens
4. Problem 4—Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5—Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6—Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.