Join Todd McLeod for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution overview, part of Code Clinic: Go.
- So I'm going to do go run main.go…and hit enter,…and you can see it's running up here.…And now we're getting some warnings.…This program is a little bit buggy,…so I'm going to let it totally load.…I've had it crash a couple of times.…It's connecting with a lot of different things,…and now I'm going to push my mouse button…and see what happens.…(electronic beeping noises)…Excellent.…You don't know how many hours of my life that took,…and this was also a project where I drew in…some of the minds of my students…to help me brainstorm on how to make this happen.…
So a lot of the effort that was put into this…was also the contribution of many of my students.…That is the solution,…and to give you my solution overview,…I'm going to walk through the process…that we went through to figure out…how to get all of this to run,…and we put in ample notes…to sort of document everything.…And what we're doing is we are connecting…to a third-party package here,…and that third-party package is running…go-sdl2,…Simple DirectMedia Layer 2,…
Todd introduces challenges and then provides overviews of his solutions in Go. Challenges include topics such as statistical analysis, searching directories for images, and accessing peripheral devices.
Skill Level Beginner
The files have moved, and I can't access them via HTTP as shown in the course.
1. Problem 1—Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2—Image Analysis
3. Problem 3—Eight Queens
4. Problem 4—Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5—Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6—Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.