Join Todd McLeod for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution overview, part of Code Clinic: Go.
- So here's my solution for parsing weather data…and calculating statistics.…And then all of these folders right here…are the steps I took to reach this solution.…So let's open up my solution and run it…and then we'll take a look at the code.…So here's the solution and I'm going to…go over to my terminal and clear this out…and then just do go run main.go…and I can run that command right there because…I'm already in the 16 error handling finished folder.…So if I look to see where I'm at you can see…I'm in that folder.…When that solution ran you can see it calculated…all the statistics and showed me how many records…it calculated it on and there's my solution.…
So let's take a high overview look and see kind…of the general forest of how I put the solution together.…And then in the next videos we'll get down…into the trees and look in more detail and more depth…at each of the different steps I took.…So here's the high level solution.…So when I try to understand code I always…take a look at where does this code start?…
Todd introduces challenges and then provides overviews of his solutions in Go. Challenges include topics such as statistical analysis, searching directories for images, and accessing peripheral devices.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Problem 1—Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2—Image Analysis
3. Problem 3—Eight Queens
4. Problem 4—Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5—Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6—Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.