- The next step in our process is to take our data…that we've been able to pull out of our files and print.…And we want to get that into some sort of a data structure.…This is what we're going to cover right here in this video,…these files, this next step in the solution.…And this is where we left off.…So right now we're looking at the file we left off with.…And this file here was simply printing the data out.…Well, I want to be able to put that into…some sort of a data structure, so my next step…is going to be this file right here…where instead of just printing those straight out,…I'm going to take them, and I'm going to…assign them to variables.…
And then I'm going to print those variables.…So that was my next step.…So now I have all those values and variables…for each record as I loop through all of my records.…My step after that is to create some sort of a structure…that's going to hold all that.…So I did type course struct, which is going to hold…a number, a name, and units.…Three different fields, all of type string.…
Todd introduces challenges and then provides overviews of his solutions in Go. Challenges include topics such as statistical analysis, searching directories for images, and accessing peripheral devices.
Skill Level Beginner
The files have moved, and I can't access them via HTTP as shown in the course.
1. Problem 1—Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2—Image Analysis
3. Problem 3—Eight Queens
4. Problem 4—Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5—Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6—Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.