The development of cloud native applications brings along several challenges and complexities that need to be addressed. This videos introduces the cloud native stack with its anatomy and key technologies to meet those challenges and presents the stack used throughout this course.
- [Instructor] Hi, and welcome back.…Introduction to the Cloud Native Stack.…So, in this video, we're going to take a look at…the anatomy of the Cloud native stack,…and we will have a look at the Cloud native's landscape…with some of this key technologies.…Also, we're going to introduce the Cloud native stack…used throughout this course, so let's get started then!…So what is the Cloud Native Stack?…Well, you see its anatomy here,…and it's a four-layered architecture.…
At the very bottom, we have the Cluster Virtualization.…This one's concerned with the resources in your cluster,…in your cloud, and it decouples everything above it…from the physical hardware.…On top of the Cluster Virtualizer,…there sits the Cluster Scheduler, and the Cluster Scheduler…is mainly concerned with containers, and all it does is,…it manages the cluster resources…and executes individual container on top of those resources.…
On top of the Scheduler, there's the Cluster Orchestrator,…and the Orchestrator is mainly concerned…with running whole applications,…
This course was created and produced by Packt Publishing. We are honored to host this training in our library.
- Implementing Go HTTP Server
- JSON marshalling and unmarshalling of Go structs
- Implementing a simple REST API
- Using Docker workflows and commands
- Building a naïve Docker image
- Running a containerized Go microservice
- Kubernetes architecture and concepts
- Deploying a Go microservice to Kubernetes
- Implementing service descriptors
- Performing rolling updates